Why do we collect users' personal information?
- Identification of the User registered on the Site.
- Providing the User with access to the resources of the Site and the partners of the Site.
- Establishing feedback with the User, including telephone calls, messages, inquiries regarding the use of the Site,
- provision of services, processing of inquiries and requests from the User, directions of advertising and other information about promotions and other services of the Site.
- Determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud.
- Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site.
- Providing the User with service updates, special offers, price information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Site or on behalf of the Site's partners.
- Implementation of advertising activities of the Site.
- Providing access to the User to the sites or services of the Site's partners in order to receive products, updates and services.
What User Information do we collect?
- Technical information is automatically collected by the software of the Site during its visits.
- Personal information provided by the User when filling in the relevant forms of the Site.
- Any information provided by the User at his discretion when filling out the forms.
When visiting the Site, the administration of the Site automatically becomes available information from the standard server logs. This includes the IP address of your computer (or proxy server, if used to access the Internet), the name of the Internet provider, domain name, type of browser and operating system, information about the site / page on social networks from which you went to the Site, the pages of the Site you visit, the date and time of these visits, files, cookies. This information is analyzed by us in aggregate (impersonal) form for the analysis of site traffic, and is used in the development of proposals for its improvement and development. The link between your IP address and your personal information is never disclosed to third parties, except as agreed and / or required by law. Technical information about visiting the Site (impersonal) is also collected by statistics counters installed on the site.
Personal information is provided personally
For the purpose of concluding Agreements, the User may also provide the following personal data about himself or about the organization and its representatives in whose interests he acts: name, surname, patronymic, position, telephone number, additional names, corporate registration data (code enterprise, tax number, registration address and postal address of such organization, corporate telephone number, current account, name of the servicing bank, and correspondent account, etc.). This information about the organization does not belong to personal data.
Responsibilities of the parties
The user must:
- Provide information about personal data necessary for the use of the Site under the Agreement or the conclusion of the Agreement.
- In case of concluding an Agreement with the Owner of the Site, update, supplement the provided information on personal data in case of change of this information.
Administration / representative of the Site / Owner of the site is obliged to:
- Ensure the storage of confidential information, not to disclose without the prior permission of the User, as well as not to sell, exchange, publish, or disclose in other possible ways the transferred personal data of the User. Personal data of the User may be stored in time and / or be transferred to the authorized public authorities only on the grounds and in the manner prescribed by law.
- Take precautions to protect your privacy personal data of the User in accordance with the procedure normally used to protect such information in the existing business.
- Destroy or block personal data related to the User from the moment of application or request of the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
- The site takes all necessary organizational, technical precautions to protect the privacy of user data. Only those employees of the Site who need to perform work functions for which access to personal data is required, have access to information about Users.
- The User acknowledges that in case of negligent attitude of the User to the safe storage of personal data gives access to them, third parties may gain unauthorized access to them. The site is not liable for damages caused by such access. We recommend that users use strong passwords consisting of numbers and letters and underscores.